- Network: GSM, GPRS
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Construction: Hard Molded ABS Plastic and Rubber with Magnet Base
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 55 C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95% Non Condensing
- Altitude Limit: 18,000 Meters (60,000 feet) Max
- Velocity Limit: 515 Meters/Aecond (1000 knots) Max
- Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Power Source: 12V Automotive Battery, Wall Power Outlet, Car Lighter Socket, Battery
- Battery Size + Life: 6000mAH 3 days in-use
- Usage Time: 3 Days
- Battery Standby: 60 Days
- GPS Module: SIRF III chip
- GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
- Sensitivity: -159dBm
- Hot start: 1 Seconds
- Warm start: 35 Seconds
- Cold start: 45 Seconds
- GPS Accuracy: 5M
- Micro SD card slot
- Main product dimensions: 95x60x40mm (L x W x D)
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Chinavasion does not provide software or IT support for the real-time GPS monitoring setup. To use the real-time tracking function you will have to open a communication port (of your choice) on your computer. If behind a router you will need to add your IP address and open the port on your router.
- This product is not waterproof and therefore is not recommended for outdoor use during heavy rain.
- How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides? Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
- The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren’t working, what’s wrong? A number of things could cause this to happen: 1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work) 2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired 3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card 4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
- Can I install the software on multiple computers? No. Each tracker’s IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.
- GPS Car Tracker
- SOS button and wiring
- GPS Antenna
- GSM Antenna
- Protective sleeve
- Wall power adapter 100-240V
- Car cigarette power adapter
- User Manual